About the Department
The Department of Mathematics has come into existence since the inception of the Institute (i.e. in the year 1979). The Department has good infrastructure with a spacious working area, consisting of HOD’s Cabin, Staff Rooms, Departmental library.
The department has well qualified, dedicated and self motivated faculty members and the supporting staff. Staff members are involved in the research activities.
Research centre was established in the year 2006 affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.
To impart quality education in the field of Mathematics and to inculcate intellectual and professional skills to apply Mathematical tools in technical concepts.
Strive to achieve global recognition through innovative and sustainable methods for the betterment of the student community.
Short Term Goals:
1. To impart quality education in basic science.
2. To get consistent excellent results in examination.
3. To arrange lectures, workshops, seminars on Applied and Advanced Mathematics.
Long Term Goals:
1. To setup Matlab in department.
2. Enhancing collaborative research work and Faculty development.
Best Practices and Teaching learning process
- Seminars & Projects
- Powerpoint & Video Presentations