- A Faculty Development Programme on Issues and Challenges in Foundry Industry was organized from 17/03/2011 to 19/03/2011. It was a VGST-VTU sponsored FDP.
- A Seminar on PLM was organized on 20 August 2011 for the 5th semester students. Mr. Jas Pal, an Evangelist promoting the PLM module developed by Siemens, gave a talk and enlightened the students about the software, training modules, scope etc.
- A Seminar on Simulation of Mechanical systems was organized on 14 October 2011 for the staff of IPE and Mechanical departments. Mr.Tousif Khan, Technical expert from Techlabs gave the seminar using Simulation X software developed by PTC.
- A Seminar on Work and Time Study Software was organized on 04 November 2011 for the staff of IPE department. Mr.Pritam and Miss Chaitra, Technical experts from Goal Solutions gave the seminar on the software which is required for Industrial Engineering.
- A Training session on "Faculty Home Page development " was conducted on 03 February 2012 for IPE staff members. The staff members attended the training & created their respective website- home pages for maintaining documents, presentations, uploading learning resources etc. The training was conducted by Prof.Arunkumar P of IPE department.
6. Shri Raj Belgaonkar interacted with the students of 7 sem IPE on 9 Aug 2012 and discussed about Financial management, Higher studies, Opportunities in business.
7. IPEA 2012 Inaugural function & Welcome to Third Sem IPE students was held on 24 Aug 2012. Mr Langde, an entrepreneur was the Chief Guest & The Principal, Dr A.S.Deshpande presided over the function. It was followed by Cultural events by IPE students.