Dear Students and staff.
Special Thanks to the students, parents , teachers, staff and…the Student’s Council of Alumni Association for their inputs and concern. Based on the same following guidelines would be effected for GIT campus for ALL THE STUDENTS AND STAFF.
- No entry to the two wheelers inside the campus if driver is not wearing the helmet and without license. (With effect from 2nd May 2015).
Helmets could be locked to the vehicle or could be carried to the class.. .it’s your responsibility.
- Car drivers must wear belts for seeking entry to the campus.
- All must produce id cards at the gates.
- All the vehicles must affix the parking sticker issued by the college against the submission of copy of RC book, license and an undertaking to their respective departments. This work could done by 15th May 2015.
- All must attend the awareness / orientation programme being arranged with the help of traffic safety experts..in the 2nd week of May 15.
- No staying in college campus till late hours ( for students)…unless there is official approval. Exit time would be 615 pm…the time when last bus departs from the campus.
- These rules would be updated again based on effectiveness of the outcome… could be made more stringent with few additions if need arises.
All are requested to cooperate.