The various workshop/events organized by the department are listed below:
Events Organized during Academic Year 2016-17
- A two day Workshop on “Hands – on IoT Protocols” was conducted on 20th and 21st August 2016. Report
- A one day Workshop on “Industrial Automation in PLC” was conducted on 04th July 2016. Report
- One Week Workshop on “C++ and JAVA Programming” was conducted from 02nd – 10th July 2016. Report
- North Karnataka Students Young Professionals WIE Congress(NKSYWC – 16) an IEEE Hub Level event was held on 16th and 17th April 2016. Report photos
- Students of E&C Department won prizes at eYantra 2015 held at IIT-Bombay Report
- A Workshop on “Python Programming and its Applications” was conducted in January 2016. Report Photos
- A “Orientation Programme on Technical Skill Development & OBE” was conducted for UG and PG students in February 2016. Report Photos
- A two day Faculty Development Program on “Graphical System Design approach in Engineering Education & Research” was conducted in January 2016. Report
- A one week Faculty Development Program on “ANTENNA DESIGN AND ANALYSIS USING ESI’S CEM TOOL AND MICROWAVE HEATING” was conducted in February 2016. Report Photos
- A Skill Development Program was conducted for development of non-teaching staff of the department in January 2016. Report
Events Organized during Academic Year 2015-2016
- A workshop on ExpEYES … Your Lab@Home was conducted from Monday 19/10/2015 to Wednesday 21/10/2015.Details
- A one day workshop on Pattern Classification and Image Segmentation using Machine Learning Approaches was conducted by the Research Center/Consultancy cell of E and C, on Sunday, September 27, 2015. Details
- Three day Workshop on ” A Stride towards Model Based Design using Simulation Tools” was organized from 27th – 29th July 2015 (For 4th semester students of all the Departments). Details
- One Week Workshop on Microcontroller and Embedded Programming in collaboration with Advanced Electronic Systems, Bangalore was conducted from 20th July to 24th July 2015. Details Photos
- A One Week Faculty Development Program on ” Modeling and Analysis of Systems using Mathematical Tools” was conducted from 13th – 18th July 2015 (For the Faculty members of Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges). Details
- The “Subject Matter Expert (SME) connect” was held by KPIT Technologies Ltd., Bangalore on 19th June’15 . Details
- A One Day Faculty Development Program on ” ANN and Fuzzy Logic Implementation” was conducted on 7th May 2015 (For the Faculty members of KLSGIT). Details
- One day Workshop on “Wireless Networking & Simulation Tools (ns2)” was held on March 2nd 2015. Details
- Paanchajanya 2015 was organized in 20th – 22nd February 2015. Details Photos
- A Two – Day workshop on Bluetooth Robotic was conducted in association with Robosapiens and Robotyrst -2015 on 14th and 15th February 2015 Details Photos
- A one – week workshop on MATLAB applications was organized from 19th to 27th of January 2015. Details
- A Three – day workshop and Training Session on PCB designing and Manufacturing was organized from 19th December 2014 to 4th January 2015 in 4 batches at MSDC, Belgaum.
Events Organized during Academic Year 2014-2015
- Mentor Graphics Tool workshop in October 2014
- KPIT PACE Training on Automotive Electronics and AUTOSAR & Infotainment At KLS’ Gogte Institute of Technology, Belagavi, on 5th September 2014 Details
- MSDC insdustrial visit in 2014
Events Organized during Academic Year 2013-14
- ISTE workshop on Analog Electronics Circuits in Jan 2013
- C – More workshop in 2013
- Lyx workshop in 2013
- ISTE workshop on Signals and Systems in Dec 2013
- Robotic Workshop and competition – “Mobi-Robotrix” on 18 and 19 February 2013. Details Photos
Events Organized during Academic Year 2012-13
- MobiBotrics workshop in 2012
- Industrial visit to MCF Hassan in 2012
- Two Day ISTE workshop on Aakash for Education conducted by National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt of India) during November 10 and 11 2012.
- Robotic workshop cum competition at college level on 13 and 14 October 2012 – Haptic Arm Robotics by Technolphilia Systems, Mumbai. Details Photos
- One day seminar/workshop on PADS for PCB design for the students contesting for the Mentor Design Contest 12 remotely through Skype on 14th September 2012.
- A one day workshop on Embedded Systems by Dr. Amit Patil, Spandan Technologies, Belgaum on 26 April 2012.
Events Organized during Academic Year 2011-12
- Two day Workshop on “TI MICROCONTROLLER MSP430FG4618″ Experimenter Board (in collaboration with Texas Instrument and Cranes Software, Bangalore) on 17th and 18th October 2011. Details
Events Organized during Academic Year 2010-11
- A DSP workshop from Texas Instruments in 2010
- Latex workshop in 2010
Various exicitng events are also conducted under AEE – a department association throughout the year. In addition we have IEEE branch in which technical talks, training sessions, quizzes etc are conducted. An annual college level event “PAANCHJANYA” will be conducted under the banner of IEEE. Various activities are organized under WIE branch of IEEE.
A monthly newsletter “COGNIZANCE” was launched which will be published throughout the year.