- 5 Studios/Lecture halls with space for vertical display, drafting tables, stools etc
- An Exhibition Hall for permanent display of students' works.
- A computer lab with 60, P4 systems and latest architectural soft wares.
- A Materials Museum for display of building materials and fixtures.
- An exclusive Departmental Library housing books and journals on architecture.
- Exclusive Projector room for seminars, lectures.
Computer Applications Lab
- Central Library including digital library.
- Structural engineering Laboratory
- Surveying Laboratory
- Environmental Laboratory
- Carpentry Workshop
- Browsing center
- Photocopying facilities
- College Auditorium of 500 seating capacity.
- Indoor and Our door Sports facilities
- College office
- Medical facilities.